This plugin creates a widget displaying the most recently available amount of the U.S. National Debt. Data is retrieved from treasurydirect.gov and a source link can optionally be displayed.
Want to help make this plugin better? Pull requests are welcome.
- Upload the
us-debt-clock-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the U.S. Debt Clock Widget plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in the WordPress dashboard
- Add the widget to an available widget area and configure the display options
Contributors & Developers
“U.S. Debt Clock Widget” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
- Fix: use newer Treasury debt feed and info URLs, as they did not redirect the old ones.
- Fix: catch undefined variable scenario
- Improvement: additional code standards and formatting updates
- Fix: change data source from treasury.io to treasurydirect.gov
- Improvement: code style and formatting
- Fix: unfortunate math error that had debt displaying as billions, not trillions, h/t Scott Cooper
- Fix: error in get_debt logic that was preventing successful data from being returned
- Fix: update widget registration to work with recent versions of WordPress
- Improvement: Update code formatting and escaping to better adhere to WordPress coding standards
- Improvement: Delete transient when plugin is deactivated
- Improvement: Handle invalid data from treasury.io more gracefully
- Initial release