InfoLink adds a Button to the Editor, so you can easy link words from your post to wikipedia, imdb (supports English/German/Espanol/Fran¨ais wiki and imdb) or any site searched by google. Just select a word or sentence and click on the button or chose a service from the menu. The Word will be automatically searched and infolink will select the most meaningful result. (with the option to edit them)
- Upload all the files in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start writing posts with a mutch easier way to get Links.
- How to use ?
Select a Word or Sentence or anything else you want to link.
Select the service you want to use by pressing the arrow on the right side of the button. the Service would be saved to the button itself until you chose another.
A window will open, if you direktly click “Insert” the best search result for the word will be taken.
At the bottom you will see the search results, with one click on the “Set Button” you can change link and title.
Finaly click on Insert.
Your Word is now linked to the site you wanted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“InfoLink” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Changed some Code, it wont will change the header any more to get bookmarks
- Added new Feature. You can now insert Your Bookmarks with 1 Click.
- Minor adjustments.
- Added new languages to the Wiki Menu: es, fr
- Minor code changes.
- Bump up to 1.0
- Simplified some Code.
- Fixed url to Google News results.
- Fixed little bugs.
- Added IGN.com & Rotten Tomatoes to the Menu.
- Inital Release.