Gravity Forms Google Sheets Connector Plugin is a Bridge between your Gravity Forms and Google Sheets. Helps to send every form entry (form submissions) from Gravity Forms to Google Sheets in real-time, when anyone submits a form on your website.
Easily manage your Gravity Forms data without worrying about any loss of information.
Documentation | Support | Live Preview – Demo | Premium Version
Get rid of making mistakes, while adding the sheet settings or adding the headers to the sheet column.
Upgrade to PRO & EXTEND THE FUNCTIONALITY Helps you to Automate the Sheet Columns while selecting the sheet from the dropdown.
Check Live Demo
Google Sheet URL to Check submitted Data
Note: Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector is a FREE and you can connect as much as form you want. Additional features such as automate sheets while selecting sheet, Dynamically send selected Headers into the sheet with a simple click, sync entries, etc are available in PRO version
How to Use this Plugin
Step: 1 – In Google Sheets
➜ Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
➜ Create a New Sheet and name it.
➜ Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
If you already have a sheet created in a google account use that.
Step: 2 – In WordPress Admin
➜ Now Create or Edit the Gravity Form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form.
➜ Thereafter, go to the new tab ” Google Sheet ” link in the Forms panel.
➜ Then Go to the Google Sheet Menu and do authentication with your Google Account and authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets.
➜ Then after go to edit form->settings->GoogleSheet. Then add the Google Sheets-Sheet Name, SheetID, Tab Name, and TabID into respective positions and hit “Save”.
➜ Add the Gravity Forms input field label name as a Google Sheet header.
Step: 3 – Connect with Google Sheet
➜ Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
➜ You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
- Upgrade to Gravity Forms Google Sheet PRO Version
➜ Custom Google API Integration Settings
➜ Fetch Sheets Automatically from the connected Google Account
➜ Automate Connecting with Sheets from the dropdown
➜ Allowing to Create a New Sheet from Plugin Settings
➜ Custom Ordering (using drag & drop) Feature,
➜ Manage Fields to Display in Sheet using Enable-Disable,
➜ Edit the Fields/ Headers Name to display in Google Sheet.
➜ Synchronize Existing Entries
➜ Freeze Header Settings
➜ Header Color and Row Odd/Even Colors.
Refer to the features and benefits page for more detailed information on the Features of the Gravity Forms Google Sheet PRO Plugin
Google Sheet Connector Contact Form Addons
CF7 Google Sheet Connector
WPForms Google Sheet Connector
Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector
Ninja Forms Google Sheet Connector
Avada Forms Google Sheet Connector
DIVI Forms Google Sheet Connector
Elementor Forms Google Sheet Connector
eCommerce Google Sheet Connector Addons
WooCommerce Google Sheet Connector
Easy Digital Downloads Google Sheet Connector
GSheetConnector Gravityfromsto the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and Install it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > Forms > Google Sheetscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the “Get Code” button.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
* Fixed : Vulnerabilities issues.
* Added : Remove access permission from google account while deactivating authentication.
* Fixed : Vulnerabilities issues.
* Fixed “undefined function is_plugin_active()” issue.
* New Google Integration method implemented using web app.
- Added Validation for “Google Sheet Settings” Form.
- Added “Open Sheet” Link and “Preview Sheet” Link under GSheetConnector feed settings page.
- Allow use to fetch “Entry Date” in Google Sheet.
- Displayed SpreadSheet Preview in under GSheetConnector feed settings page.
- Displayed message While added wrong Auth tokens.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Version 220.127.116.11
- Solved Date issues – Passing in Google Sheet
- Solved Checkbox, Dropdown and other fields entries to Google Sheet
- Fixed fatal error.
- Fixed not saving of field type like checkbox, radio buttons, etc.
- Updated API Library.
- First public release
- Integrated Gravityforms with Google sheets.