Dark Mode Toggle is an excellent WordPress plugin to quickly add a dark / night mode toggle switch button on your WordPress site. The users can easily switch between a dark or light scheme by clicking on the toggle button. It is compatible with all themes and offers many options to customize the position, width, height, and border radius of the toggle button. This plugin is very lightweight with minimal footprints. It is very fast and easy to use.
Dark mode can improve the accessibility of a website. A dark background with a light-colored text can reduce eye strain for many people and it’s easier to read. This plugin allows users to switch between light and dark modes. Also, it saves the user’s choice for the next page refresh.
This dark mode plugin is simple to use and works with all modern browsers and offers very high compatibility with all WordPress themes as well as page builder plugins.
Dark Mode Toggle Features
- Dark Mode / Night Mode Toggle Switch
- Sticky Button to Toggle Dark Mode
- Change Position of Toggle Button
- Customize Width, Height, and Border Radius
- Easily Switch to Light or Dark Mode
- Lightweight Plugin with Minimal Footprints
- Easy Setup with Automatic Configuration
- Bring Dark Theme or Light Theme
- Compatible with any WordPress Theme
- Switching Transition Animation
- Save User Choice on Next Page Refresh
- Fast and Easy to Setup and Use
Upgrade To Pro – Click Here
Dark Mode Toggle Pro Features
- Toggle Dark Mode on Editor Screen
- Custom Button Emoji Label
- Toggle Button Font Size
- Custom Toggle Button Colors
- Dark Mode to WordPress Admin
- Toggle Button Admin Settings
- Toggle Post Editor Dark Theme
- Works in all Modern Browsers
- Separate Options for Front and Admin
- Many Advanced Options for Customization
- Auto-Match OS Theme on Initial Load
Check Pro Plugin – Click Here
Dark Mode Toggle [Installation Guide]
- You can:
- Upload the entire
dark-mode-togglefolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Upload the zip file of plugin via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload in your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Search Dark Mode Toggle in the search engine available on Plugins -> Add New and press Install Now button.
- Upload the entire
- Activate the plugin through Plugins menu in WordPress Admin Panel.
- Click on Dark Mode under Appearance menu to configure the plugin.
- Ready, now you can use it.
How to configure dark mode settings?
You can configure the dark mode options from “Appearance” > “Dark Mode”.
Contributors & Developers
“Dark Mode Toggle” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Tested up to 6.0.
- Added: Option to skip dark mode on the body background image.
- Improvement: Disable dark mode for video and iframe.
- Improvement: Remove toggle button from customize preview.
- Improvement: Changed default width and height of toggle button.
- Improvement: Changed toggle button icon.
- Improvement: Skip block embeds in dark mode.
- New: Added option to save user’s choice.
- New: Added welcome notice on activation.
- New: Added action link.
- Readme updated.
- New release.