Scan and serve static files from jsDelivr CDN (https://jsdelivr.com).
How to use
- Install and activate the plugin
- Wait for the initial scan(s) to complete. Scan results are shown on the plugin’s options page
- The static file references on the frontend and admin area will be replaced
How it works
Explained in my blog entry.
Source code repository
Check out the GitHub repository.
The plugin won’t scan
Please make sure that your WP-Cron is working, or look into alternative ways to trigger cron executions.
No references are replaced
Please wait for the scan to finish. The initial scan may take a while.
Also make sure that your frontend cache plugin (e.g. WP Super Cache) is not serving stale pages.
What is “Scan API”?
It is an optional hosted service, using pre-calculated scan results to accelerate the scanning process.
See my blog post for details.
If you leave the toggle unchecked, nothing will be sent to the service.
Contributors & Developers
“xiaodu-jsdelivr” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Add options to control API access timeout and scan failure record timeout
- Adopt WordPress remote request API for sending HTTP requests
- Make a HEAD request to check API key to avoid useless data preparation
- Add theme version upload support for Scan API
- Add an option for Replacer to use minified versions of JS / CSS files
- Add “Scan API”, an optional hosted service to assist and accelerate the scanning process
- When a file cannot be matched with a remote timeout, try again soon
- Record failed paths during scans to avoid unnecessary attempts in future scans
- Show scan result and failed paths on options page
- Add an option to randomize scan order
- Provide an options page with status display and two new options
- Better scan timeout handling
- First version with working Scanner and Replacer.