WP Talroo is a lightweight plugin that displays jobs from Talroo’s publisher solutions on your site (via their API).
- Lightweight plugin with minimal configuration needed
- Great for niche sites
- Talroo API Key is required. This can be obtained here
- Talroo may serve a first-party tracking cookie to each user viewing the job site.
- The WP Talroo plugin will connect to http://www.geoplugin.net for geolocation.
- Upload ‘WP Talroo’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the settings section, include your publisher ID and password, agree to include Talroo’s attribution as required by their Terms Of Service, and select the page for which to display jobs.
See the FAQ section on SkipTheDrive.
20 Januari 2019 1 reply
8 Mac 2018
excellent support, and excellent plugin, the latest upgrate are fantastic. it will become for sure a popular plugin
10 Mac 2017
Saw this plugin, with the low number of installs, and overlooked it for months. After giving it a try and signing up with jobs2careers at the publishers link, I am impressed. The appearance of the job ads, is awesome and matches our theme well (just got lucky there). The CSS options are but a few to style it out differently though would be easy, and I made a few tweaks -bigger Job Titles, changed some spacings. Not giving the plugin a 5 because of the limited options. It would be super, to be able to use shortcodes and show different job options/categories on different pages using shortcode parameters or something. Would make a great add-on extending the plugin in that way. All the plugin does is give you one feed, but it is a great feed. By changing the actual plugins functions file, you can at least have it load whichever city and state location you would like easily enough. But the one feed is awesome and paginates, my location for example is showing almost 300 jobs daily and they are hyperlocal. Further I think J2C even aggregatees ZipRecruiter jobs, so you don't have to wade through ZipRecruiters legal agreements and still get ZipRecruiter jobs in your mix.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Talroo” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “WP Talroo” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- Renaming plugin to WP Talroo
- Support for updated HTTPS API call
- Minor tweaks with styling on advanced form
- Fixed styling with text label for advanced form and alignment of basic form when collapsed
- Fixed styling on advanced search form.
- Changed GeoPlugin calls to display Austin, TX as default if unable to receive location info.
- Added ability to select the number of jobs results to return for each page.
- Removed global variable for retrieving pages (since it was conflicting with multi-site installations) and replaced with WordPress’ get_pages() function.
- Added a solid border to submit button so that buttons with a transparent color showed better
- Fixed output location of error message
- Fixed problem with display in Firefox browser for text input
- Added border on submit form button to fix display issue
- Better spacing between job listings
- Fixed alignment issues (CSS) for basic and advanced search forms
- Added styling version for JS and CSS files
- Documentation in admin section regarding possible space in password for newly created API feed
- Fixed styling problems with Jobs2Careers attribution
- Changed placeholder text color
- Updated placeholder description in admin section
- Support for SSL
- Fixed CSS styling on advanced form
- Initial release