Woo Custom Fee is an extension plugin to Woocommerce plugin.
Administrator can set “Title” & “Amount” of the fee, which he wants to add to customer’s order total. This setting can be found under Woocommerce >> Settings >> Custom Fee. Once administrator saves the settings, then customers will have this dynamically defined fee to their order total.
You can buy our PRO VERSION HERE : WooExtend
More plugins by WooExtend:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I change title of custom fee from admin?
Yes. You can change title of custom fee from here Woocommerce >> Settings >> Custom Fee.
Will changing of fee amount affect my existing orders?
No. Changing of fee amount will not affect existing orders. It will reflect in all orders placed after the fee is saved by administrator.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Custom Fee” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Initial version of Woo Custom Fee.
- Added new condition for type of order amount. i.e. Apply fee to order above $XX or below $XX
- Minor fixes
- Updated tooltip message display.
- Added “Please select” option.
- Added support for various decimal separator.
- Corrected Function call.
- Fix for custom fee above 1000.
- Fix for regular prices conflict.