Add the option for a third column on the Edit Post and Edit Page screens. This is useful if you have a lot of boxes on your edit screen, from custom taxonomies and plugins.
Also adds a pair of mini columns underneath the edit boxes, giving you space for more small boxes.
- Upload the
third-columnfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit any post
- Drag boxes to the third column
- Do I need to modify my installation of WordPress to enable this third column?
No, you don’t need to modify WordPress at all.
- Can I have different layouts?
The layout of boxes is specific to the post type, so you can have one layout for Posts, one for Pages, and one for each custom post type.
- Why don’t I see the third column?
Open up the “Screen Options” panel in the top-right. Under the “Screen Layout” section, set the “Number of Columns” option to 3.
- What happens when I switch the plugin off?
The boxes should all jump back to the second column.
If it doesn’t work – if your boxes disappear – try turning the plugin on again, then back off.
Contributors & Developers
“Third Column” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Major update to work on new versions of WordPress (3.8+)
- Added “mini columns” under the main editor
- First release