This is a very simple (but useful) plugin. All it does is:
- adds a “Featured Image” checkbox to the Screen Options when viewing in All Posts mode.
- when the checkbox is selected, it will add a thumbnail of the post’s Featured Image to the All Posts screen.
This allows you to:
- easily take an inventory of posts to see which are missing featured images (in this day and age, all posts should have a featured image) and
- quickly scan your posts—it’s frequently easier and quicker to identify a post by its featured image than by scanning titles.
No css or js is added. The database is not altered in any way.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ssm-xtra-post-infodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Go to Plugins > Add New > search for :: SSM Xtra Post Info :: Press Install Now Press Activate Plugin
To install manually instead:
Upload the ssm-xtra-post-info directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
25 Julai 2017
download this now.
6 Julai 2017
Added this today, quick installation, thumbs automatically comes up on the All Posts page but are easily disabled if necessary. Not much to say except that it's really useful, especially if feature photos are important to your site.
Contributors & Developers
“SSM Xtra Post Info” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “SSM Xtra Post Info” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.