Display tweets from a Twitter account in the sidebar of your blog.
This plugin was not support for over 2 years, i’ve noticed that it is getting
bigger the day it passes, so i’ve decided to relunch it. For those who used it
and they’ve been unpleased, please accept my appologies and update this plugin!
If the widgets already runs, and you update the settings, please allow
30 minutes to take effect, this is because of the cache it uses.
rehashs-twitter-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the widget on your sidebar
- Edit the widget by adding a Tilte type in your Twitter username and type a count number of how many tweets to display
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Widget” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Twitter Widget” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- Initial version of the plugin.
- Added chaching
- Added one option to display or not the date the tweets was made
- Added option to show avatars on tweets
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Updated to twitter’s 1.1 API version
- Added option to show if wanted, the options bar in every tweet (reply, retweet, favourite, count of retweets)