A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple
drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight,
without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look
and feel of the WordPress interface.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order posts from the Post Order menu in the admin
- Optionally set whether or not to have queries of the selected post type be sorted by this order automatically.
- Optionally set
'orderby' => 'menu_order', 'order => 'ASC'to manually sort queries by this order.
- Visit drewgourley.com/order-up-custom-ordering-for-wordpress for more in-depth instructions
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Order” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Custom Post Order” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul using WordPress query functions instead of custom SQL
- Pagination of posts in ordering interface
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations
- Added pagination overlap so you may order beyond the restrictions of the page.
- Added entries per page option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Fixed a bug where the sub-post dropdown would show duplicate entries.
- Various small optimizations