The plugin allows you to embed latest Mutual Funds (Indian) data in your blog.
Simply install the plugin and it will make a button available in the post/page editor. Clicking on the button will allow you to search Mutual Funds.
Select from the search results to be included. The data will be displayed in a tabular format.
Currently following data will be shown for the selected Mutual Funds –
- Name of the Mutual Fund (linked to a description page – an external website)
- Category e.g. Equity, Debt, ELSS etc.
- Risk e.g. High, Moderate etc.
- Returns — 1 year, 3 Years and 5 Years.
- Expense Ratio
- Portfolio turnover (churn ratio)
The column in the tables can be customized from the Mutual Fund Data settings section.
The plugin makes use of an external service (https://groww.in) for fetching the Mutual Fund Data. Here’s the link to Groww’s terms and conditions – https://groww.in/terms-and-conditions/.
Although Groww prohibits the reuse of their data, in this case they have graciously agreed to make an exception.
- Does the plugin provide data for the stocks also?
Not. Not yet. But in future releases it might. So stay tuned for upgrades.
- Can I rely on the data to be latest?
We try to make the latest available data but there is no guarantee that the data will always be latest.
- Can I make investment decisions based on the data available through Mutual Funds Plugin?
This data is only for information purpose. This is not an investment advice. Please consult with your investment advisor.
Contributors & Developers
“Mutual Funds Data” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
- Removed the ugly share button from the table footer.
- Added two new data points – Portfolio Turnover (churn ratio) and Expense Ratio
- Added table customization through admin options page. Now you can select which columns to be shown.
- The Mutual Fund Data table is responsive now. For small screen devices, the table data layout changes to individual cards for each fund.