Integrates Mailster Newsletter Plugin with Gravity Forms to subscribe users with a Gravity Form.
Requires the Mailster Newsletter plugin and the Gravity Forms plugin
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
What does the plugin require to work correctly?
You need Gravity Forms Plugin and the Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
2 Mei 2020 1 reply
Hi, The plugin is very simple and works well. I am wondering if is it possible to disable the page to reload when someone subscribes?
16 April 2019 1 reply
With the possibility to chose among newsletter lists it would be perfect.
11 April 2019
It just works. Thanks for closing the gap!
14 Januari 2019
This plugin works fine for the basic usage. But if you have got multiple check-boxes in your form, you are only able to connect one with Mailster. For me I'm using a newsletter-signup check-box and one for the terms and conditions. I want to add all subscribers to the list 'All' and the ones that will receive the newsletter also to 'Newsletter'. Unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment...
Contributors & Developers
“Mailster Gravity Forms” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Mailster Gravity Forms” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- update for Gravity forms 2.5
- fixed: resend confirmations on pending subscribers if form as been submitted.
- fixed: prevent sending duplicate “new subscribers” notifications
- you can now let users decide which lists they sign up to.
- smaller fixes and improvements.
- support for Mailster 2.3
- fixed: status not changed if subscriber already exists
- removed legacy form option which causes PHP Notice
- fixed: PHP warnings
- initial release