This is a FREE plugin which makes using wp-admin a breeze by giving you quick access to your favorite links.
If you are a power wp-admin user then this plugin is definitely for you. This plugin adds a quick access menu in the admin bar for you to access your favorite links. You can select your favorite links from the wp-admin sidebar and add them to your favorite links list. You can also manage your favorite links from an easy to use admin interface where you can Add Custom Links, Remove Links, Re-order Links.
If you have any issues or questions about this plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you shortly.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Favorite Links” (without the quotes off course) and click install.
- After the plugin is installed activate the plugin.
- That’s it. Go ahead and start adding favorite links by pressing and holding the Shift key on your keyboard and click on any link in the wp-admin sidebar.
- Is this plugin free to use?
- Can users have their own favorite links?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Favorite Links” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Favorite Links” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- PHP function update for older PHP versions.
- Initial Release