Save time and reduce errors by automatically syncing data from WooCommerce to Xero. Anytime someone places an order in WooCmmerce, have the order sync straight into Xero with any manual entry.
Realtime sync orders and customer data. Consfigure the plugin to send exactly what you want, when you want.Realtime
- Choose what order status gets sent
- Create new customers if they don’t exist or use a generic customer
- Select tax codes direct from Xero
- Select what data from inventory is sync-ed and in which direction
- Much more…
True two-way syncing between WooCommerce and Xero. Data syncing happens instantlly and without any manual editing.
- When an order is created, send to Xero
- Configure Data Sync Q directly from WordPress with Xero data
- Sync inventory both ways (from WooCommerce to Xero or vice-versa)
- Payment from WooCommerce to Xero
- Full log history
Installation is quick and easy.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or search Wbsync from the plugins area
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Wbsync key and save. If you don’t have a key, get one from Wbsync
Contributors & Developers
“Data Sync for Xero by Wbsync” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
- First version released