CTA (call-to-action) Builder plugin allows you to create HTML5 clickable banners and add to your pages with shortcode. It is user friendly. User can set heading & sub-heading text, User can set font size, font color, text alignment, font family, image size, image position, border, border color, background color. This plugin will generate a shortcode which can be used in any page or template. Shows number of clicks in admin.
Every self-respected businessman should have an elegant and colorful banner on website to attract more customers. With the Banner widget of the Call To Action plugin, you will be able to display all the information you need with a background image in just a few clicks.Moreover You can add backgorund color for banner If you don’t want to insert banner image.
Step 1 — Add the Banner widget ot the page
Open your website’s dashboard and find the page where you want to place a banner. Use the search field at the top to locate the Banner widget when you open it in the Elementor page builder. Drag & drop it to the desired location on the page.
Step 2 — Choose the content and define settings
Open the Content menu tab in the left-side menu, then expand the Content section.
Let’s look over the features this section has to offer:
- Banner Size. you can select banner size here from drop down.
- Bannere Position. You can select banner posiyion here from drop down.
- Image. The background image from your media library can be chosen here.
- Image Size. The size of the image can be selected from this drop down menu.
- Heading. The text you enter here will appear above the banner image as a title.
- Sub Heading. You can insert an explanation or notification here if the banner needs it. Along with the image, the text will be displayed over the banner image.
- Link.If your banner is supposed to lead the user to a certain page insert the link to it here
The last step is to style your banner up. Proceed to the Style tab and create your perfect banner design.
For more info about WordPress plugin development, visit The Right Software plugin development services page.
View other WordPress Plugins.
Send your problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dont forget to mention WordPress and WooCommerce versions.
Tested on WP 6.1
- Updated Plugin Release
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip archive and upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now Visit the Left Side Menu name “CTA”
- You can now add New CTA Banner
The FAQ section will be updated in next release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Call To Action Builder” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang