Installing the CleverPush plugin will automatically insert the CleverPush code into your WordPress site. It will also give you the possibility to create a notification when publishing a new post.
What is CleverPush?
CleverPush lets you send browser push notifications to your users in the simplest way possible.
If you are using the classic / reader mode with a custom theme, please make sure your theme supports the following AMP hooks:
Enter your CleverPush API keys in the given fields. You can find your API keys in the CleverPush backoffice under Settings > API.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from the Plugins page.
I have activated the plugin but the confirmation prompt is now shown
Please enter your API keys in the plugin’s settings and select a channel. If no channel is available, you need to create one at cleverpush.com
If you are using any cache plugin, also be sure, to empty your cache.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CleverPush” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “CleverPush” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- Fix for vendor-id attribute for CleverPush script in blocked mode
- Added setting to output CleverPush script in blocked mode (compatible with Consentmanager CMP)
- Prevent issue when saving post and notification was previously scheduled
- Implement DateTimePicker for optional scheduling of notifications
- Hotfix for undefined function (issue #7)
- Improvements by WordPress-VIP coding standards
- Add ability to optionally disable feed pushes for each post
- Append channel ID to worker file to make it work for some WordPress frameworks
- Fixed service worker file path for some WordPress frameworks
- Supported custom static endpoints
- Added ability to optionally disable the CleverPush script output
- Styling fixes for AMP
- Hotfix for AMP
- Support for AMP
- Fixed a warning when saving a post
- Fixed error in plugin settings
- Added plugin version to loader JS
- Added ability to replace domains in Notification URLs automatically
- Added cleverpush_send and cleverpush_settings capabilities
- Added ability that CleverPush can optionally access unpublished posts to load metadata like and title, image
- Added the ability to include cleverpush-worker.js.php from non-default directory setups
- Support custom post types
- Hide CP Stories by default, can be enabled in CleverPush settings
- Add “Custom headline required” option
- Hide Topics/Segments if disabled in CleverPush backend
- Cache Topics/Segments
- CleverPush Story fixes (6)
- CleverPush Story fixes (5)
- CleverPush Story fixes (4)
- CleverPush Story fixes (3)
- CleverPush Story fixes (2)
- CleverPush Story fixes
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it (3)
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it (2)
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it
- Add loading animation
- Flush rewrite rules on plugin activation & deactivation
- Fix for Classic Editor
- Added Segments & Topics required checks
- Added CleverPush Stories
- load topics and segments asynchronously
- remove Public API Key setting (not used)
- save entered headline + text for draft posts
- do not show falsy “notification was sent” message, when saving a draft post
- remove checkbox after sending notification – hotfix
- remove checkbox after sending notification, show notice in gutenberg editor
- gutenberg editor fixes
- better error logs
- change default headline + text
- allow one notification per post per minute
- minor fix
- added post thumbnails to notifications
- allow for every post to send a notification only once
- multi topic & segment selection
- added ability to set custom headline and text when sending new notifications
- minor fix
- added assets/cleverpush-worker.js.php for usage on HTTPS sites
- fixed bug where notification was sent every time post was saved
- fix publish_post handler
- breaking: no direct WooCommerce integration anymore (should be used with follow-up campaigns now)
- fixed: don’t triggerOptIn directly after first page view. Considering opt-in channel settings now.
- Bug fixes
- Hotfix for WooCommerce integration
- WooCommerce integration with automatic retargeting notifications.
- Ability to notifications directly in WordPress
- Multi language
- Simplify settings
- Initial release