This plugin adds “Toggle” as a bulk action for the plugins listing to toggle the activation state for selected plugins.
From the admin listing of plugins you can now select multiple plugins and choose “Toggle” from the “Bulk actions” dropdown. When applied, all selected plugins that are currently activated will become deactivated, and all selected plugins that are currently deactivated will become activated.
- Install via the built-in WordPress plugin installer. Or install the plugin code inside the plugins directory for your site (typically
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ admin menu in WordPress
- From the admin ‘Plugins’ page, select the checkboxes for plugins whose activation state you’d like to toggle, then from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown (found above-left and below-left of the table) choose “Toggle” and press the “Apply” button to submit. Any selected plugins that were active will get deactivated and any that were deactive will get activated.
Why isn’t “Toggle” present in the bulk actions dropdown for plugins for me?
The “Toggle” bulk action is only available to users who have both the “activate_plugins” and “deactivate_plugins” capabilities, which generally implies administrators. The toggle is also only shown when looking at the “All” or “Update Available” views.
Does this plugin include unit tests?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Plugin Toggle” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
- Change: Note compatibility through WP 5.8+
- Change: Unit tests: In bootstrap, move definition of constant for plugin file directory to top of file
- Change: Note compatibility through WP 5.7+
- Change: Add a tad more to the plugin’s longer description
- Change: Update copyright date (2021)
- Change: Trivial code tweaks
- Change: Fix typo in inline parameter documentation
- Change: Unit tests: Move
- Initial release
Full changelog is available in CHANGELOG.md.