The plugin integrates with the standard WordPress tag cloud, but allows tags to be excluded and easy control of other settings such as min and max font sizes, the sort order and number of tags to include.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-tag-cloud folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
A Settings page allows all settings to be configured; deploy the widget to the sidebar of your choice to see the tag cloud.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
*Yes, the .pot file is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Tag Cloud” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Changes and feature additions for the Tag Cloud plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Fix undefined constant error in PHP 7.2
- Fix bug with % showing in html as pc
- Fix bug with saving of network settings
- Add azurecurve menu
- Fix bug which caused tags not to be displayed
- Fix bug on new installation (fo5reach error if widget added before plugin configured)
- Fix bug with multisite admin menu link
- Fix bug order of tag cloud
- Fix bug in site options
- Fix error whereby network settings were not correctly applied
- First version