This plugin can be used for defining an editorial plan. WP already does a great job with the Scheduled post status, but what if it could be simpler than that?
When publishing posts, the plugin computes the most recent interval when a post can be published and picks a timestamp in that interval when to publish the post. If the selected interval has already passed since the newest post was published and there are no scheduled posts in the queue, then the new post will automatically be published.
The plugin alters the default behavior of WP when publishing posts from the interface or using code (e.g.
- Activate “Automatic Post Scheduler” through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Writing and choose the interval between scheduled posts.
- Publish posts in rapid succession.
- How do I select the minimun and maximum interval boundaries?
Go to Settings > Writing in your WP admin.
- Can I choose not to schedule a certain post?
Yes, all you have to do is uncheck the Schedule as soon as possible box in the post publish box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Automatic Post Scheduler” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “Automatic Post Scheduler” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.2.
- Use more readable textdomain. Improve wording on the schedule settings page.
- Add translation support, sanitize string output, improve wording.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8.1
- Bugfix – Fix HTML of the scheduling checkbox
- Bugfix – Fix errors with WordPress Multisite (remove closing PHP tag and empty line)
- New feature – Ability to publish posts without scheduling them
- New feature – Ability for users to disable autoscheduling by default, even with the plugin activated
- Bugfix – Post not scheduled any more on update
- Bugfix – First save of settings made the values reset to 0
- Bugfix – Don’t autoschedule pages
- Initial version