AppsPlat helps you turn your WordPress content or e-commerce site into incredible native app for iOS and Android, ready to be published to the App Store and Google Play!
Save money and time
An app development would cost at least $20k and take 6-12 months, not saying about the amount of headache and patience…
With Appsplate you will be your own developer and development will take a week or even days.
A premium experience for your users
Give your user the best experience and superior quality. They will reward you with loyalty.
Updates, maintenance and full support included in every plan
Make changes to the app instantaneously with the dashboard. The changes are reflected in the app in realtime.
Our experienced customer support team is available 24/7.
– Native IOS and Android apps
– Woocommerce, WordPress platforms
– Real-time Sync with Website
– No coding required
– Effortless maintenance
– Instant App Delivery
– Affordable prices
– Customizable design
– Offline Content
– Integrate with your Payment gateway
– Cart and Checkout Integration
– Social Media Integration
– Filter and sort functionality
– App Preview
– Comprehensive guide of creating a mobile app via AppsPlate
Any questions or need help? Email us at email@example.com
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” is a comma separated list of wp.org/wp-plugins.org usernames
- “Tags” is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- “Requires at least” is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version, or “trunk,” if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify “trunk” if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to Markdown’s Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
- Sign up and Login https://www.appsplate.com/
- Open your WordPress account
- Find and Click “Plugins:”, then “Add New”
- Type “appsplate” in the search box”
- Click the “Install Now” button and “Activate”
- Now you can go to your AppsPlate account and start designing your app!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AppsPlate” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Translate “AppsPlate” into your language.
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
Layari kod, periksa repositori SVN, atau langgani log pembangunan dengan RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.