The Ads plugin allows you to add advertisements to your blog. You can add advertisements to your posts, pages or Text Widgets via the shortcode. You can also add ads to your site by adding a function to your theme’s template files.
You have full control over how many ads get displayed as well as their sort order.
Simple Usage (Shortcode)
Simple Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads(); ?>
Advanced Usage (Shortcode)
Advanced Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads( 'groups=3&limit=2' ); ?>
- Set impression limit – Set how many times ad should appear before being removed from display.
- Set start date – Set the date the ad should not appear before.
- Set end date – Set the date the ad should not appear after.
- Shortcode – Add ads to posts, pages or Text Widget using the [dfads] shortcode.
- PHP Function – Embed ads in your template files with dfads() function.
- Supports All Types of Ads – Add Google Adsense, banners, images, text, in-house ads, videos, etc… If you can add it to a Post, you can add it as an ad.
- Ad Groups – Set up ‘ad groups’ to display different groups of ads in different places. (Example: sidebar, footer, leaderboard, 150×150, etc…)
- No Impression Count for Admins – Enable or disable impression counting when viewing the site as an Administrator.
View the full video tutorial playlist here.
Create a new ad and display a group of ads in a widget
Display a group of ads in a post using the shortcode
Display a group of ads above a post’s content using the PHP function
Configure your ads to count impressions and order randomly even when using a caching plugin
Documents most of the parameters of a shortcode or function
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
ads-by-datafeedrcomfolder to the
- Activate the Ads by datafeedr.com plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to Settings > Ads.
- Insert the shortcode into your posts, pages or Text widget or by adding the PHP template code to your theme’s template files.
Check out datafeedr.com for a full list of available parameters and their usages.
Does this plugin track clicks?
No. You’ll need to use another click tracking plugin or service.
Contributors & Developers
“Ads by datafeedr.com” adalah perisian sumber terbuka. Orang-orang berikut telah menyumbang kepada pemalam ini.Penyumbang
Berminat dalam pembangunan?
1.1.3 – 2020/03/08
- Updated jQuery for upgrade.
1.1.2 – 2020/12/01
- Update for WordPress 5.6.
1.1.1 – 2020/03/11
- Removed call to
1.1.0 – 2019/10/19
- Updated to latest version of CMB2 after a vulnerability report was issued for previous versions of CMB2.
1.0.16 – 2019/05/06
- Updated readme.
1.0.15 – 2019/02/19
- Updated readme.
1.0.14 – 2018-12-28
- Added new
dfads_ads_html_blockfilters. Thanks spatsatzis
1.0.13 – 2018-01-17
- Updated readme.txt and added new README.md.
1.0.12 – 2017-06-02
- Changed methods with same name as their class to proper __construct() methods.
- Fixed undefined index issues.
- Fixed non-static method being called statically.
- Removed sidebar in admin interface.
1.0.11 – 2016-04-01
- Removed some dead links from the admin page.
- Fixed more undefined indexes.
- Fixed undefined indexes.
- Added “static” to static methods to meet Strict Standards.
- Fixed Warning: Illegal string offset ‘dfads_enable_shortcodes_in_widgets’ Errors.